Almond-Vanilla Zucchini Muffins
2 cup white wheat flour—I used King Arthur’s
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon Mannix Ground Vanilla Beans
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 eggs, whisked
½ teaspoon Mannix 2X (double-strength) Almond-Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup canola oil
2/3 cup honey—I used Florida orange blossom, could use agave
1 1/2 cups zucchini, shredded or chopped—used food processor (about 2 small zucchinii)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the first 6 ingredients in a zip-type bag and shake
3. Place the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and stir just until the ingredients are combined.
5. Pour the zucchini mixture into large or small muffins cups (I use decorator bags for filling small muffin tins.)
6. Bake 15 minutes for small muffins and 20 minutes for large ones.
7. Our family likes these warm out of the oven. Enjoy!
CREDIT: This is an adaptation of a Weelicious® recipe. Love her how her different recipes for the babies, toddlers, and BIG people. See http://weelicious.com/.